ÔCarlottaÕ

 

É

Tom Sloane looked at the entrance to Fielding preparatory and sighed as he prepared for another joyous day of school; of course he used the word joyous in the same context most people use the words ÒIÕd rather feed my genitalia to a pack of hungry ferrets than be hereÓ but then again he had been a bit funny since the doctor prescribed those pillsÉ

 

As he entered the Ôhallowed halls of learningÕ he failed to notice the car pull up behind him and a voice with an English accent saying ÒÉand dear try not to injure anyone if you canÉÓ

 

At his locker he collected the books needed for Mr ShrubberÕs history lesson, and watching to see if his eye had started to twitch or not was a good source of entertainment.  As he reached into the back of his locker to retrieve an errant book he overheard a conversation from the locker next to his

 

ÒCome on donÕt be like that, youÕre new so how about I show you the sights of the townÉÓ came what sounded like one of the jocks angling for a date with a new student, poor girl, you usually need to beat the jocks away with a stick in this school.

 

He lost focus on the conversation as he finally found the book he was after so all he heard was some muffled response followed by a sound of something hitting metal which he assumed was a locker shuttingÉalthough he then heard another sound more like a locker shutting followed by footsteps walking away.

 

As he shut his locker he looked to his left and was a little stunned to see an even more stunned jockÉalbeit this was due to his face being practically embedded into a locker, although the doors where pretty flimsy but it was still pretty impressive.

 

As much as he would have loved to stay and look at this with relative indifference he did need to hurry to the lesson, he may have been completely bored during them but he had been conditioned into turning upÉdamn upbringing.

 

As he took his seat he idly glanced around the class, he saw all the usual sights, that of Wasabi Yojiman Takaguchi tearing through several other students math homework like it was kindergarten work on a nearby desk, Òhe must have the cravings for a cigarette early todayÓ Tom thought to himself, before moving on to see JD the school geek and ladies man (surely some law of the universe had been broken) enter.

 

As the ÔLothario of LawndaleÕ as he had been nicknamed looked at the class he spotted something behind Tom and was about to head over with a predatory grin before a baseball bat blocked the path.

 

The bat belonging to Carlos ÔChunkÕ Rosenstein, possibly the only Jewish Puerto-Rican baseball player in the city of Lawndale let alone the entire state, Tom didnÕt manage to catch what he said although it was probably another Shakespeare quote, the guy was obsessed with it.

 

ÒEmbedded!Ó  He heard JD say mildly alarmed before giving a wary look again at something behind Tom before taking his suit.

 

Tom was about to turn around when Mr Shrubber entered along with Principal Brucie.  ÒAlright class pay attentionÓ the Australian in his early 50Õs began to say before deciding he couldnÕt be heard over the usual hubbub and dragged his fingers down the board, once everyone had finished shuddering at the truly evil noise he cleared his throat and continued, ÒAs I was saying class, we have a new student starting today, she arrived recently from Hong Kong so lets make her feel welcomeÉhmm she seems not to be hereÓ he said as he scanned the class.

 

ÒOI!Ó  A female voice with a very clear upper-class English accent shouted from the back of the classroom, the entire class turned including Tom whose jaw dropped slightly at the sight he beheld

 

Slouched casually at a desk was a girl who looked to be about 5 7Ó with a build most girls would kill for and most guys would fall over to do anything for, her figure was finely toned and looked like it had been earned from a lot of exercise, her hair was in a 2ft long jet black braid but with a few bangs in front of the face, a black ribbon in the hair with a cyan edge was intertwined into the braid, she wore a loose and mostly open black with Cyan pattern kimono top but a sleeveless cyan Chinese style top covered anything else although it did show some midriff, she also wore a black with matching pattern ankle-length skirt with a slit going all the way to the waist on one side however her legs where crossed in such a manner as to not show anything there either except for a pair of heavy black boots.

 

Her face was behind a pair of John Lennon style yellow lensed sunglasses which covered eyes that where blue with a piercing stare which was coupled with a mischievous grin, her features stood out on her pale complexion due to her lack of make-up.

 

She stood up in a manner that was so laid back she was in danger of being horizontal and stretched, it was then that Tom and no doubt everyone else saw that indeed her figure was well toned with very well honed but not overly obvious muscles which no doubt allowed her to do a wide variety of thingsÉsuch as embed a jockÕs face in a locker door.

 

The class eyed her warily as she began to speak in the clear accent that was so English it was almost over the top, for someone who was supposedly from Hong Kong she sounded more like someone from a Jane Austen story but with an edge to it that couldnÕt be described.

 

ÒThe names Carlotta, Carlotta E. Lee-Daniels, IÕm sure weÕll all have a jolly good timeÓ the last part of the introduction was coupled with a grin that made nearly everyone in the room more than just a tiny bit nervous.

 

It seemed like school was going to become a lot more interesting.

É

This was a Ôthought experimentÕ fic done to try and get my creativity back, albeit lack of familiarity with my own ÔIron CynicÕ series will make this make less sense but what the hey, I was in a creative rut and decided to just churn something out to get back into the swing of things.