Hell In A Hand Basket Part 2: The Arrival By: MFC Section: Series Plot: This story starts off where the 1st one left off. I'm not going to tell you about part one you can read it if you want but you'll understand this story better if you read Part 1. We start out in the portal F.L.V is being teleported to Lawndale. The portal ends and he is now at the river outside of town. He looks down and notices Chris's hacked up body. Then he walks on. Then Chris's spirit appears out of thin air. He looks down and sees his hacked up body. Chris: What the fuck! It is now Saturday so our heroes are just sitting around their houses. Daria is watching Sick Sad World. Jane is painting what she calls "Dead Chris". And Quinn is talking on the phone talking about mindless Fashion Shit. Quinn: What do you mean you wore overalls we don't live in a mountain town! Announcer of SSW: Is it true that there was a demon in the small town of Lawndale next on Sick Sad World. Daria: For once the media finally got to this town I'd better get away from here. Jane: Mmmmmmmmmm that's good. Cut to: The mall about an hour later. The Fashion Club is walking around all the clothes stores. When they hear a scream. They all run out and see F.L.V killing Mr. O Neil (of course they didn't know who F.L.V was.). The mall security guards start shooting at him F.L.V turns to them. F.L.V: Annoying security. They will die. Quinn: I remember that voice from somewhere. Sandi: It sounds like Freddy. Quinn: Freddy who? Sandi: In a small part of his voice I detect Freddy Krueger. But Freddy doesn't look like that. Quinn: Wow Sandi, You're using big... FREDDY KRUEGER! You mean that's who that is. Sandi: I said he sounds like Freddy but it's probably... The talking was cut short when they saw a head, land right in the middle of them. Stacy: HOLY SHIT! They all turn and see F.L.V walking toward them. Quinn then notices the glove on his right hand. Quinn: That is Freddy look at his right hand. Sandi: Freddy's come back to me. She runs at Freddy with her arms open to hug him. But then she finds herself bleeding. Sandi: But that just ended yesterday. She looks down and sees Freddy's glove in her. She spits up blood and falls to the ground and F.L.V picks her up he puts his foot on hers and grabs her by the shoulders and pulls up. This causes Sandi to rip in half. F.L.V drops the upper torso. Quinn realizes she needs to run. It's too bad the rest of The Fashion Club tired to fight him. While Quinn was backing away she sees Tiffany and Stacy getting sliced in half straight down. Quinn: Shit. I've got get Daria and Jane. F.L.V then pulls a picture out of his pocket and looks at it. He then looks up at Quinn. F.L.V: Are you Quinn? Quinn: Maybe. F.L.V: Listen Bitch I'm killing you ether way mind as well tell me. Quinn turns around and starts running. F.L.V starts walking after her. Quinn looks back and then trips over a bench. Quinn: Owwwwwww my leg I can't move it. F.L.V is now standing over Quinn with the glove in the air. He then gets hit with a blast a bullet and flies backward. Quinn looks over seeing Jane loading rounds of shotgun shells into F.L.V. Daria runs over and picks Quinn up. Daria: Lets get the hell out of here. The sisters' start running, Jane finishes off the shells and follows them. F.L.V sits up and gets back to his feet and shakes his head. F.L.V: Those bitches will pay. Chris's spirit appears beside him. And glares at F.L.V. Chris: You ass can't you beat a bunch of girls? F.L.V: You couldn't beat them ether. Chris: First of all I'm not made up of the 4 most lethal horror movie villains and second of all love you played a violent trick on me. F.L.V: I think you should have been thinking with your brain and not you cock. Chris: I can send you back to hell you know. Now kill them and the rest of Lawndale is no threat. Cut to: Trent's van, which Jane is driving. Jane: Now someone please inform me who in the hell was that? Quinn: I never caught the name. Daria: He looked like a mix between Freddy Krueger, Chucky, Michael Myers, and Jason Voorhees. Quinn and Jane: Shit. Daria: It looks like Chris came up with a new idea to kill us. Jane: Well first we need the weapons to destroy this thing. The van races toward the Weapon Dreamland. When they see F.L.V standing in the middle of the road. Daria and Quinn: FLOOR IT! Jane speeds at the horror movie mutant. When the ever so famous words come across the screen it read... To Be Continued...