Hell In A Hand Basket Part 3: The Real Chaos Begins By: MFC Section: Series Plot: Of course you know what happens this story starts where Part 2 left off. I'm not telling you what happened at the end of Part 2 because I want you to read the whole Series. Jane races toward F.L.V in Trent's van. F.L.V still is standing there when the car hits F.L.V goes flying backwards but never falls over. Jane: What the hell is this thing made of? Daria: The top 4 horror movie villains. Jane: Damn. The van races around F.L.V and heads toward Weapon Dreamland. F.L.V. then appears in front of the van and then jumps on it. By this time F.L.V has more than just a glove an axe comes down through the roof. The girls start screaming and then F.L.V's head sticks through the hole in the roof. F.L.V: Hello girls I'll be killing you today. They all then hear another pair of feet land on the roof. F.L.V lifts his head and looks at the person. Then there is a slamming sound is heard on the roof and then F.L.V rolls down the front of the van after that getting run over like a speed bump. A pair of legs starts, sliding through the top of the van. All of a sudden the person slips through he is about 5ft 5 in, brown hair with blonde streaks, a long black trenchcoat (much like Chris's.), black pants, sunglasses, and a black shirt. The car stops in front of Weapon Dreamland. Person: Hi I'm... Daria: Neo? Jane: Blade? Quinn: Snoopy? The 3 people just look at Quinn. Daria: Why'd Chris go out with you as long as he did? Person: As I was saying my name is Ryan. Jane: Hi Ryan. You're pretty strong how'd you beat F.L.V? Ryan: I didn't beat him he's probably looking for us right now. Daria: But Jane ran him over like roadkill. Ryan: I've seen these guys before they were one person a missile couldn't stop them let alone a van. Quinn: How'd you know where to find us? Ryan: Well, I've been after Chris for years and I guess since you killed him I'll kill his creation. Quinn: Why are you after Chris? The reason he became evil is because Daria and I killed him. Ryan: Wrongo, Chris is a mercenary from Satan. He destroys anything that threatens Hell's existence. You 3 were obviously the next ones on his list of people to kill. Quinn: But why was he so nice to us and why did a bunch of monsters try killing him all the time. Ryan: First he was nice to you because he was going to kill you at the right moment he was only going to be nice to you for a week and secondly just because he did Satan's bidding doesn't mean that didn't piss other monsters off. Quinn: Chris never even tired to hurt us. Heck he saved me from being raped from Freddy Krueger twice. And he was around us for like 2 months. Ryan: He was only trying to make you think he was a good guy. Just then Ryan noticed F.L.V was walking toward them. The 4 ran in the store and grabbed some weapons by then F.L.V had busted down the door, which got the owner of the store walking toward loading rounds into our monster. F.L.V picked the man up by the neck and gave him a headbutt smashing his face into the back of his head. Ryan now starts blasting him with a mini-gun. Jane, Daria, and Quinn are shooting sawed-off shotguns into his face. F.L.V is still unfazed. Ryan: Run girls I'll handle this. Ryan runs at F.L.V and spears him through the wall. Then Ryan comes back flying through the counter followed by F.L.V. Ryan gets picked up and slammed into the wall. Now bleeding from almost all over his body Ryan pulls a grenade out of his pocket and pulls the pin. Ryan: Girls get out of here. I'll see you in hell. F.L.V: Tell them I sent ya. Chris's Spirit (from in the corner): Hahahahahaha. Daria, Jane, and Quinn run out of the store with all the weapons in their hands and then load them in the van and speed away. Ryan brings the grenade down. Cut to: Outside scene of the store blowing up. Then from the flames F.L.V emerges and walks as if nothing had happen to him. Then the ever so famous... To Be Continued...