Live The Movies Part 4: The Final Battle By: MFC Section: Series Plot: The last story of Live The Movies. Chris: ... Hell Jane, Daria, and Quinn: What? Chris: I'm tired of waiting so I decided to let you fight the final boss in hell, which is the T-1000. Quinn: Who's he. Chris: He's from Terminator 2. And if you beat him you fight me and you know what happens if you beat me. Daria: Ok so bring us to hell. Chris: Look around you you're all ready there. Quinn, Daria, and Jane look around and see a cave like area instead of Daria's room. Chris: Say hi to The T-1000. Chris snaps his fingers and the T-1000 appears. Chris waves good-bye and runs away. Jane: I'll take the robot you 2 get Chris. Jane leaps at the T-1000 and kicks him in the face. He stumbles back on the edge of the ground. Jane runs and kicks him off the edge and into lava. Jane: That wasn't so hard. Jane runs off with Daria and Quinn. The 3 girls catch up with Chris. Chris: Damn I should have made him stronger. Oh well I guess I'll kill them myself. Chris stops and turns around. Chris: Well I guess you 3 are stronger than I thought no matter I'll kill you all. Chris gives an evil laugh and charges at Daria. Chris punches Daria in the face sending her backwards into a wall. Jane runs and spears Chris but he counters with a knee in the face. Jane falls to the ground. Chris: Well Quinn, it's just you and me. Quinn: I was expecting it this way. So while I was in Mortal Kombat I trained. Chris: What? Quinn jumps up and spin kicks Chris right through a wall. Chris gets up and runs at Quinn he throws a punch but misses. Quinn breaks Chris's arm with her elbow. Chris lets a yell in pain. Quinn kicks Chris in the face Chris flies into the wall. The wall crumbles on top of Chris. Quinn turns away but Chris bursts out of the rubble. Chris: Here Quinn, Can you beat this? Chris snaps his fingers and a Neo and Blade Chris jump out of the ground. Neo Chris: Now baby you will die. Blade Chris: Indeed. Chris runs and leaves N.Chris and B.Chris to Quinn. The 2 guys charge at Quinn but a stray fist punches Blade Chris. Quinn turns to see Chris! Quinn: What are you doing here? Chris: Helping you out. Quinn: You just made two clones to kill me and you're helping me. Chris: Oh I've meaning to tell you that... Blade Chris punching him in the face cuts off Chris. Chris brings his fist back and punches a hole through Blade Chris. Quinn just barely beats Neo Chris. Quinn: You were saying. Chris: ...You never killed me. You killed my evil twin and he's very vengeful. Quinn: You mean you've just lurking around Lawndale since we fought Michael Myers and Jason. Chris: No, on that day Evil Chris better known to you as Satan broke in my house and tied me up. You've been fighting him ever since. Quinn: Then where have you been so long? Chris: Training and sleeping. You go wake Daria and Jane up I'll destroy E.Chris. Quinn: Ok. Quinn walks over to Daria and Jane while Chris heads to Evil Chris's main chamber. Chris gets there and kicks down the door. Chris: I'm back. Evil Chris: You! Chris: That's right asshole I'm back and I'm stronger. Evil Chris: Show me how stronger you are. Electricity starts surrounding Chris and muscles start to bulge and his eyes get red. Chris charges at his evil twin and plants his massive fist right into Evil Chris's face. E.C flies back into his throne. E.Chris: So you want to play like that. Evil Chris clenches his fists and horns grow out of his head, wings burst out his back, his muscles bulge as well, flames surround him, and his eyes become red. The two Chrises run into each other E.Chris flies up in the air. He starts shooting fireballs at Chris. Chris rolls out of the way. E.C swoops down and stabs Chris with his horns and brings him back in the air. Evil Chris pulls Chris off his horns and slaps him across the room with his wings. Quinn, Daria, and Jane walk in and see Chris injured on the floor (Quinn had explained the whole thing about Chris to them already). Quinn notices a guitar right next to Chris. She knows that playing "Paint It Black" revives him. She runs and grabs the guitar but Evil Chris grabs the guitar out of Quinn's hands and hits her with the guitar. Daria and Jane run in to help but E.C blows them back with his wings. Chris witnessing all this stands up. Chris: I'm on the brink of insanity and you just me off. NOW YOU WILL PAY DEARLY! Chris puts his massive hand right through Evil Chris's heart and picks him up. Chris walks to the river of lava and holds his evil twin above it. Chris: You have lost brother give the control of the Earth back to God and leave Lawndale and the rest of this world alone. Evil Chris: All right. Chris throws Evil Chris back to his throne. Chris goes and picks up Quinn and throws her over his shoulder. He helps Daria and Jane up. Chris: Brother, lick your wounds you fool. Daria and Jane lets get out of here I'm getting hungry. Daria: We still got to get Mack, Kevin, and Upchuck. Chris: 10 steps ahead of you I did that as soon as I got down here. Cut To: A week later. Yes Chris and Quinn started going out again. Things became normal in Lawndale again. The Fashion Club was as arrogant as usual. Daria, Jane, and Chris kept to themselves during school. But Chris, Quinn, Daria, and Jane always train for an hour everyday just incase some of that weird shit happens again. The End.