Daria

in

Warped Speed Captain

 

Daria looked down at the tight fitting uniform she now found herself in. 'Damnit where the hell have these warped fanfic writers dropped me now?' she thought to herself as she recognized the emblem pinned over her heart and let out a groan.

"WHAT's the PROblem AMigaaa?" Came from behind her. She turned and took in what looked to be the bridge of the Starship Enterprise. "I am gonna shoot AP and Lynn for making me watch that Star Trek marathon." She muttered as she slowly took in the scene before her.

Jane sat sideways in the seat normally held by Capt. James T Kirk, looking very comfortable. She lazily petted a targ with one hand and had a satisfied smirk on her face. "What you thought you'd be captain? Apparently someone recognizes my leadership abilities, and wanted me in the driver’s seat."

"Uhh Jane, I'm sitting where the actual driving takes place."

"Oh shut up you, can't let me bask in the glow of accomplishment even a moment."

"Perhaps they recognized your skills at overacting."

"Perhaps, but then again that was the old Jane... the Jane from this reality. She was weak and pathetic, two things I am not. Security, seize her."

Ted and Robert, dressed in very tight Starfleet uniforms, moved towards her. Daria took a closer look at Jane and her outfit, noting the decidedly slutty look to it and the scar running down the side of her bare mid-drift. "OH MY GOD THEY DROPPED ME IN THE MIDDLE OF MIRROR, MIRROR AGAIN. NOOOOOOOO!"

As she was being dragged away she kept muttering to herself, "Somebody already did this fic, somebody already did this fic, somebody already did this fic…"

------------------------

Author's Notes:

1. AP & Lynn are of course belong to Canadabrit and if there is someone out here who hasn't read The Look-alike Series then you definitely should. Both of her characters, Lynn and AP were established to be trekkies somewhere round the middle of the series.

2. Also to note that the 'already been done' fic was called (duh!) Mirror, Mirror by Paperpusher.  Through a Closet Darkly by Brian Taylor is another take on the ‘evil alternate universe’  

3. Last but not least, if you believe I own any rights to the Daria characters, then I have a bridge and some nice swampland for sale.