THE

A.D.

Universe

 

The following series of stories follows Daria in her life after leaving high school. While the stories follow a linear timeline the spacing of events is not regular. Sometimes only a few days will pass between stories and other times the span will be years. The series spans twenty-one installments. To access each chapter click on each stories title.

 

If you have any comments or criticisms please feel free to send an e-mail using the address at the bottom of the page. I can’t promise I will reply and if I do it will take a while but be assured all messages will be read.

 

Now here are the chapters.

 

Slip Up: As Daria ends her first year in college she has an accident and discovers a sad fact about herself.

 

Jane's Lane: During Quinn’s wedding Daria learns that Jane is pregnant.

 

A.D.: This time Quinn is pregnant and Daria has to come to terms with her sister and her condition.

 

Bedtime Story: Young Quinn refuses to sleep. It’s Daria to the rescue.

 

Birthday Girl: Daria helps Young Quinn celebrate her fifth birthday.

 

Hello Daria: Tragedy strikes the Morgendorffers. Daria’s life changes again.

 

Quinn: A late night call from Jane starts Daria remembering.

 

Words: Quinn asks Daria for help with her vocabulary.

 

Mother's Day: A bittersweet day for the Morgendorffers.

 

Return to Lawndale: Big changes for both Daria and Quinn.

 

Appendicitis: Quinn’s emergency surgery has unexpected side effects.

 

Period of Adjustment: After Daria and Stan return from their honeymoon Quinn has to adapt to a man in the house.

 

Eww Gross, Anatomy: Quinn spends the summer at the hospital with Stan.

 

Road Trip: Daria and Jane visit their kids at college.

 

Paging Dr. Morgendorffer: During graduation, Quinn’s mind wanders.

 

Sofa: Another loss in the family.

 

Wedding Belle: Quinn’s getting married.

 

J.S.M.: Daria is looking forward to the arrival of her grandchild.

 

Holding on and Letting go: Daria says goodbye again.

 

Home: Quinn and her family move back to Lawndale.

 

As always, Daria belongs to MTV. These stories were written for my own amusement.

 

Any comment or criticisms should be sent to:

mranonymous@valleyalley.com